Returns and Warranty
Returns and Warranty
14 day Satisfaction Guarantee Terms and Conditions
At EasyPOS Point of Sale Systems we make choosing suitable and affordable equipment easy, and we are more than happy to accept the return of goods, subject to the below terms and conditions. Please call our customer service team directly on 1300 003 767 and we’ll take care of everything for you. Our 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee goes above and beyond the fundamental consumer law requirement to help ensure better customer service in all of our operations.
The terms and conditions in regards to returns and warranty are:
1. For all faulty, incorrectly supplied or damaged items you’ll be completely covered by all the usual Australian laws, regulations, and return policies. All EasyPOS Point of Sale Systems products are completely covered by comprehensive manufacturer’s warranties.
2. Manufacturer's Warranty Claims: We will assist you in making any warranty claims, for the duration of the warranty period, as stated in the warranty provided by the manufacturer.
3. Missing or Damaged packaging:
3.1 Is the customers responsibility to check the received packaging is not opened or damaged and you can refuse the freight.
3.2 If you change your mind after receiving your item, that’s fine as we’re here to help - but we need to be able to resell the items you no longer want. All we need is your item to be returned in “as new condition” and still have the complete, unmarked and original packaging, with everything that came with it.
3.3 Returned items conditions: Goods returned must be in new condition, including all the original box contents and packaging (unmarked and undamaged), our warehouse staff may retain the right not to accept the returned products, and may result in the goods return number (RMA) being cancelled, and returned at your own cost.
4. Please note that we don't accept returns for POS Terminals, Software Licenses, POS Systems, some spare parts or special orders, for example orders where we had to alter or modify an item to suit customer needs.
5. Restocking Fee: If you wish to return your goods under the satisfaction guarantee, we reserve the right to charge up to 25% restocking fee - as we have to spent a lot of time checking and testing the items, repackaging it, and finding a new buyer for it.
6. Please use a courier if you’re sending goods back, or signature tracking with Australia Post. It’s for your protection so you can obtain a Proof of Delivery. We unfortunately can’t, and won’t, be held responsible for lost or missing returned items without a Proof Of Delivery. Also if the goods come back damaged due to the courier of your choice then it’s your responsibility not ours, we can only evaluate what we receive.
7. Under the 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee - If the replacement item you want is cheaper than your original item purchased, we will gladly refund you the difference (less the additional shipping charge and applicable restocking fee to send out the new replacement item). If the item is more than your original selection you will only pay the difference (plus the additional shipping charge and restocking fee).
8. Unless the goods are Defective, Faulty, Incorrectly Supplied or Damaged, Easypos Point of Sale Systems does not offer full refunds under this 14 Day Satisfaction Guarantee, only replacements for another item as per above conditions.
9. Please obtain a goods return number (RMA) from us, which number must clearly be displayed on each parcel to be returned to the address that was provided to for that RMA. The goods must be returned in the manufacturer's original packaging in unopened condition complete with any accessories, manual and other documentation. Software packages must have the software seal in tact. If these conditions are not complied with, returned goods will be rejected.
10. Warranty specified is Back to Base warranty (return to base shipping is paid by the buyer). Warranty commencement date is date of hardware Invoice. Warranty covers Manufacturers Faulty Workmanship.
Interface and Power Cables
Software and Data Recovery
11. Our satisfaction guarantee does not cover, for obvious reasons, the following: Software Licenses, POS Terminals, Labels and Printer Ribbons, as we will not be able to resell them, and these goods will be 2nd hand once opened and installed.
12. A service fee is payable for any warranty claim for a non faulty item or the fault is due to change of original settings.
13. To apply for an RMA for return or warranty claim please click the link below;